Saturday 11 April 2015

Charley Harper Swap pt 1: Incoming

The #charleyharpersewnstudio swap wrapped up on the first of the month, and I received my parcel this week!
Eeee! Happy mail day!
I was blown away by the beauty of the mini quilt I found inside. 
The front
I love way she laid out the giraffe
And the fantastic hand quilting!
And these amazing cross stitched birds!!
The back
The label
The full package
She also included a few extras for me! She made a beautiful pin cushion and scissor fob, and she painted a magnet for me with one of the quotes I used for #wordsofwisdomwith52q during my stay at 52 Quilters. Her calligraphy is just gorgeous!
So beautiful!
She also sent some chocolates, which lasted a hot minute. So delicious. 

This package was such a delight to receive, and I am so happy that I participated in this swap. I've said it before (and I'm sure I'll say it again), I love Charley Harper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment