Thursday 7 May 2015

The Alphabetical Laura: Cats

I love cats. I have one cat, his name is Annyong. 

I have had him since he was a kitten, and he has been annoying me ever since! He is such a bad cat. He gets on the counters and eats any food left there. If the food is a loaf of bread, he will tear the plastic open and nibble from the top of every single slice, ruining the whole loaf. If the food is in a container, that won't stop him. He will knock it down, break it open, and liberate the delicious treat inside. He will eat bacon grease left to cool. He will lick the pots and pans on the stove. He is a hungry cat. 

Annyong is a cat that doesn't necessarily like toys, but he does love chasing imaginary things all over the house like a madman. And he likes to torment the dog. Those two havent really figured out how to play together. Mostly, Annyong smacks and bites Bronson, and Bronson states at him with an offended expression. 


Annyong loves boxes and being locked in cupboards. Every time I open the pantry or linen closet, I have to drag him out of there. He will hear the door open and wake up from a dead sleep on a different floor of the house and come running. He finds closed doors to be an insult. 


And every box that enters our home, this cat will attempt to fit into. 

But as much as he is a pain in the neck, I love my sweet kitty so much! 

Other Posts in this series:
The Alphabetical Laura: Animals
The Alphabetical Laura: Books

No comments:

Post a Comment